National Schoolarship Payment Release :- नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप का पैसा मिलना हुआ शुरू ,यहां से चेक करें अपना स्टेटस,
If you are a student who has applied for the NSP “Fresh and Renewal” scholarship, you may be wondering when the final payment release date will be. You are not alone as thousands of students are waiting for their scholarship payment to be credited to their bank accounts.
The Ministry of Education has started the process of crediting payment from February 2023, and it is expected to be completed by May 2023. However, only students whose applications have been verified by the NSP and PFMS will receive payment.
It is not clear whether “Fresh” or “Renewal” applications will receive payment first, as it has been seen that both types of applications have received payment at different stages in the past. To check your payment status, you can visit the Public Finance Management Service’s official website and enter your bank account details.
NSP Scholarship Payment
If you are one of the students who have applied for the NSP “Fresh and Renewal” scholarship, and are eagerly waiting for the payment release date, then this article is for you. In this article, we provide all the important information related to the NSP payment “Fresh & Renewal” release date. You may be aware that the NSP allows students to apply for scholarships in “Fresh” or “Renewal” mode.
The “Fresh” application is for those students who are applying for the scholarship for the first time or have deleted their previous application. On the other hand, the “Renewal” application is for students who have previously applied for the National Scholarship. The payment release date may differ for both types of applications. To check your payment status, you can follow the steps mentioned in the article and visit the official website of the Public Finance Management Service.
NSP Payment Release Date
NSP or National Scholarship Portal is a government initiative that offers scholarships to eligible students from different economic backgrounds. Students who have applied for NSP scholarships are eager to know the payment release date for both fresh and renewal applications. The good news is that NSP has started the process of crediting payments from February 2023. While thousands of students have already received their payments, one-third of the students’ payments are still pending.
It is expected that NSP will complete the process of crediting payments into students’ bank accounts by May 2023. However, only those students whose applications are verified by NSP and PFMS will receive payment. The payment release date for fresh and renewal applications may vary, and it is difficult to say which one will receive payment first. If you are a student waiting for NSP payment, you can check the payment release date by following the steps provided on the NSP official website.
How To Check NSP Payment Status (Fresh/Renewal) Students
If you are a student who has applied for the NSP scholarship, you may be wondering how to check the payment status of your application. Here are the steps you can follow to check your NSP payment status for both fresh and renewal applications:
- Visit the official website of the Public Finance Management Service (PFMS) at pfms.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Know Your Payments’ option from the menu bar.
- Select your bank from the drop-down menu and enter your account number.
- Fill in the captcha code and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- You will be redirected to a new page displaying the payment status of your NSP scholarship application.
- If your payment is pending, you can check the reason for the delay and take necessary action to resolve it.
- You can also track your payment status by downloading the PFMS app on your smartphone and logging in with your details.
By following these simple steps, you can easily check the payment status of your NSP scholarship application and stay updated on the latest developments. If you encounter any issues or have queries related to NSP payments, you can visit the NSP official website or contact their helpline number for assistance.
How To Check Nsp Payment on UMANG App
The UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance) app is a one-stop platform for accessing various government services through a mobile device. Here are the steps to check your NSP payment status on the UMANG app:
- Download and install the UMANG app on your mobile device from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the UMANG app and select the “All Services” option.
- Search for “National Scholarship Portal” and select it.
- Click on the “Track NSP Payments” option.
- Enter your application ID or bank account number, and click on “Get OTP.”
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Submit.”
- Your NSP payment status will be displayed on the screen.
If your payment status shows as “Pending” or “Rejected,” you may need to take appropriate steps to resolve the issue. In case of any doubts or queries, you can also contact the NSP helpdesk through the app.